Operating from its locations in Germany and Türkiye, EDU Language Group is a professional language services provider offering translation, interpretation and localization services in all languages through its sub-brands – Transistent, Turkish Translation Office and EDU Çeviri.
EDU Language Group is now hiring for an International Sales and Marketing Manager to represent company’s brands by developing new business relationships and serving as the first level of support to potential customers, and drive strategies to increase its international brand awareness and strength in the global arena.
For detailed information about our company and services, please visit our website.
We are looking for an experienced colleague to join our team, who will be carrying out sales & marketing activities of our company in line with the company’s strategic objectives in the translation & localization industry.
- Resident in Germany
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in German and English (preferably native German speaker)
- Degree in Business Administration, Economics or Engineering
- 2 – 3 years of experience in sales & marketing, ideally in the field of language services or the marketing sector
- Familiarity with the translation industry (preferred)
- Customer-oriented, good at planning and have good communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Advanced MS Office practices
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills
- Develop new business relationships and serve as the first level of support to prospective customers
- Expand existing customer relationships and acquire new customers
- Generate and manage leads through several strategies including internet research using email campaigns, cold and warm calling, professional directories and personal investigation
- Analyze customer needs, competition elements and service requirements in existing or new markets
- Customer retention with new as well as existing customers
- Consistently follow up with potential customers
- Bring contract negotiations to a successful conclusion in consultation with management
- Monitor sales & marketing targets, prepare monthly and periodical reports on the basis of the realization of targets and budgeting
Monday-Friday 9:00-18:00 CET
Work Place: Hybrid